Friday, November 25, 2011

Feralmomkits4.AVI


This is the last one of mom and her kittens, I must admit she seems more relaxed now it seems she has taken to the house, the kittens also seem to be getting better every day slowly but as they say surely. Thank you for caring, I hope that somebody can benefit from my experiences with young sick kittens. You can always go to alleycat.org for help with ferals, or kittencare.com they have good recipes to feed motherless kittens, it helped save some of mine years ago when I did not know vets sold kitten milk I had to make it myself, had yogurt, carnation milk, egg yokes, water, and I added a bit of corn syrup just like a baby formula, it did the trick, had 4 kittens to feed every 2 hours at the time and that was done around the clock in my younger days when I thought they would die if I did not feed them every 2 hours, I used to fall asleep in my soup every night. I had to make them pee, poop and hand feed and wash them, I had never done anything so difficult in all my life. There is nothing like their real mothers but sometimes you have to do the job, I have to admit at my age I don't think I could go back and do that again, but to all you young people under 50 out there it's a piece of cake and very rewarding, thanks for caring, will keep you up to date with the kittens.

Buy Tumi 22922




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links